Are You Prepared to Integrate Technology in Your Classroom?
- Get relevant just-in-time resources to help you truly integrate technology into instruction
- Access research-based teaching strategies to improve learning and higher-order thinking skills
- Boost student understanding and engagement
Educators see the value in teaching with technology, but need access to relevant and timely professional development. Our award-winning eTeachables®, "bite-sized" online PD video tutorials, build upon a teacher's existing knowledge base to give you the confidence to know you're making a significant impact every time you teach.
How Much Time Have You Got?
- Enjoy web-based, 24/7 availability of relevant and focused professional development resources
- Reinforce onsite or online training with our libraries of eTeachables®, 3- to 8-minute video tutorials that offer effective teaching strategies, downloadable templates and Professional Learning Guides to help you integrate technology fully
- Share time-saving resources with colleagues
Teachers are pressed for time and it’s a challenge to move from "where to click" to effective integration of technology into instruction. With Sublime Learning, access professional development when it's convenient for you with our Watch, Download and Use strategy.
What's Your Plan?
- Quickly search a comprehensive listing of eTeachables to find exactly what you're looking for
- Watch a short 3- to 8-minute narrated video that models the use of technology to deliver engaging instruction for a variety of K-8 learning categories, plus get additional support with Professional Learning Guides
- Download available resources for immediate instructional, student or workshop use
Educators have to balance planning units and lessons that integrate technology while making sure diverse learners stay engaged. At Sublime, our eTeachables® provide professional development in bite-sized portions to support and improve your existing instruction with technology.
Ready to Unify Your Diverse Classroom?
- Access differentiated instruction for a variety of learners, either integrated with the main eTeachable® or via a separate video
- Implement techniques and use resources that provide multiple means of delivering instruction
- Learn how the tools within the technology can support a variety of learners without altering content
Teachers have to reach and teach diverse learners. Our professional development videos are based on principles of Universal Design for Learning and include differentiated instruction strategies that provide the resources you need to reach diverse learners with flexible, customizable approaches.
Ready to transform your teaching with technology?
Learn more about how Sublime Learning can customize a blended learning
solution to meet your specific school or district needs.
Call us at 1-800-357-0763 or
Contact a Learning Specialist