Do you need help supporting your vision for technology integration?
- See how Sublime Learning's blended learning approach focuses on the instructional use of technology so your teachers can master its application and integrate into instruction with confidence
- Jumpstart effective technology integration with Sublime’s training, support, Professional Learning Guides and online resources that complement your existing initiatives
- Watch your technology integration vision become a reality
Recent statistics suggest that US schools have invested over $40 billion in instructional technology in the past decade, but surveys report that nearly 70% of teachers don't feel adequately prepared to integrate it into instruction.
Looking for Multiple Ways to Support PD?
- Enjoy a combination of online tools and traditional PD to reinforce concepts and strategies
- Provide technology instructors and coaches with resources that make planning workshops and supporting teachers easier
- Access multiple libraries of eTeachables®, 3- to 8-minute video tutorials for just-in-time learning that move beyond “point and click” training to meaningful, immediately instructionally focused in-service, complete with detailed Professional Learning Guides
Traditional "how-to" training (where teachers learn the tricks of technology) rarely impacts or changes their classroom practice. Sublime Learning's eTeachables® videos and supporting resources are designed for educators, by educators, so we can be your go-to education partner in terms of professional development that leaves a lasting impression.
Do your teachers have enough time to be successful?
- Provide teachers with 24/7 access to our award-winning eTeachables®—"bite-sized" online PD that’s relevant to them
- Implement teaching
techniques that align to
current standards and support higher-order thinking skills
- Download and customize
supporting files for your own immediate use in the
classroom, with students or in a workshop setting
Your teachers need professional learning resources that are accessible, relevant and focused to support their ongoing success. Our Watch, Download and Use strategy makes it possible to implement creative, collaborative and classroom-changing resources and techniques.
Need to Reach and Teach Diverse Learners?
- Get easily customizable techniques for flexibility with visual, kinesthetic and auditory learners, and differentiated techniques for students involved in Special Ed, ELL and TAG
- View classroom instruction built upon a solid Universal Design for Learning (UDL) framework and learn how the tools within the technology you own can support a variety of learners without altering content or instruction
- Access differentiated instruction examples and suggestions, either integrated within the eTeachable® activity or via a separate, differentiated instruction eTeachable®
Today's classrooms house a diverse and challenging mix of students. Sublime Learning gives educators the balance needed to succeed with all types of learners.
Looking to Maximize Current Investments in Technology?
- Enjoy budget savings over traditional professional development
- Partner with Sublime for a cost-effective way to meet your specific district needs, from customized eTeachables® and workshops to tailored implementation
- Support your teachers with seamless implementation the ongoing professional development needed to make your team successful
Districts already have effective technology tools, with time and money invested in training; now, get the resources you need to move to the finish line. Sublime's eTeachables® were designed to unleash the power of your existing technology, and our cost-effective, blended learning opportunities provide multiple ways to implement highly effective teaching strategies.
Ready to transform your teaching with technology?
Learn more about how Sublime Learning can customize a blended learning
solution to meet your specific school or district needs.
Call us at 1-800-357-0763 or
Contact a Learning Specialist